Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

New stamp sample ;o)

Hello again, I thought you might like to see a card I've made with one of the new stamps from the store.  It is using a Unity stamp set called First Love, which you can find here ;






I coloured the stamp in with Distress Markers after stamping it in Versafine which is waterproof ;o)  I embossed a piece of Core'dinations card for the background and then used papers from the First Edition Summer Breeze pad - the floral piece is glittered which you can't see too well in the photo.  I used a nestie to cut the image and a mat out and also the sentiment shape matches.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I stamped with Peacock Feathers Distress ink and embossed with clear powder.  I inked the edges with shell pink Adirondack ink.  I added some ribbon from my stach and awooden button with some bakers twine tied in it.  I did the inside of the card to match ;o)
I hope you like it

xxx
P.S. Don't forget there are only 4 days left to enter the DT call here .
xxx



6 comments:

  1. Aww this is absolutely gorgeous! I have candy on my blog if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/exciting-new-challenge-for-all-my.html

    Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww gorgeous card, that image is just delightful and I love the colours and the special sentiment

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, love the colours and layout , fab card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, the papers are gorgeous as is the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and colour tones. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous, love the image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete