Followers

Thursday 22 August 2013

Apologies

Hi everyone - I am so sorry I haven't posted the winner and top three for the July challenge yet - I have had an awful month with me being unwell, a dash to the hospital in the ambulance with my husband in a diabetic coma, my dad in hospital and to top it all my gorgeous red setter is possibly facing a big operation too so this month just seems to have gotten away from me. 
 
So I will post the winner and top three on the 1st September when I post the new challenge.
 
Please accept my apologies and thank you all so much for joining in the challenges each month.
I'll be back on the 1st and hopefully everything will have calmed down a little so I can take a breath.
 
xxx

8 comments:

  1. No probs. Hope all sorts itself out for you. Good Luck. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time of it.

    Hope things start to improve soon.

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and hugs being sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's totally understandable! good luck and don't worry. everything will be fine! xoxo from Cracow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your health problems, your poor husband and your dad too. I hope if your dog needs an op that it all goes okay.
    Take care, sending you hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family and health first Sam. I do hope things settle for you soon so you can take a breath or two at the very least! I'm sure everyone here understands.
    Thank you for the challenges you do for us hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just sending you some get well wishes. I hope your recovery goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry to hear about the terrible month you have had(my husband is diabetic too)hope everyone feels better soon and your dog is okay too take sometime for yourself too the blog will still be here when you feel better
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete