Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

September challenge, July winner.

Hello everyone, well we're back at the start of another month and here in the UK there a distinct nip of Autumn in the air.  I'm not complaining though as I love the Autumn season especially the fabulous Autumn colours :)
Anyway as usual we'll do the challenge winner a top 3 first, this time for the July challenge.
 
the winner is;
 
15 - Julie O
 
and the top three are;
 
13 - Barbara R
 
99 - Claire C
 
 
If you email me HERE , I will send back your badges for your blogs and sort out a little something for the winner too :)  If you could pop 'challenge winner' or 'challenge top 3' in the subject bar that would be fab as I am less likely to lose them in the vast amount of emails on the list lol.
 
Now, my poor DT have to put up with my scatty ways and I managed to mix up challenge months by adding an extra August to the year, so my poor team had to try to decide which theme to pick out!
So, what I thought I would do is make the challenge this month;
 
Anything Goes!!
 
So any crafty project you like, with any theme you fancy - easy :)
 
fab cards as always though from the DT for inspiration, especially for those who might be new to crafting and /or blogging - if you are new to us please give us a shout in the comments below.  If you're an old hand at it all we'd love to her from you too - let us know how long you've been crafting, whether it be a day, a month, a week, a year...  well you get the picture.
 
 
 

 
 
 
So, we'd love to see all your fabulous creations as always :)
 
Don't forget to tell us how long you've been crafting - it would be lovely to get to know you all !!
 
xxx
 
 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Love the DT Creations! Funny they had to try to decide LOL Love Sam's lion! Love all the stitching! Gorgeous!!! How long have I been crafting.. well.. that would be 20 years now I guess.. well.. I started Scrapbooking then.. right after I had my youngest! Showing my age o.O LOL!!! Been getting into cards for the last few years! I love it! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely creations from everyone. Thank you for the great challenge and letting me play along.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The designers certainly know how to apply color and utilize the layers! BEAUTIFUL cards with pretty shading. Thanks for the inspiration on each of your creations - and for the great challenge, too! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners.
    Thanks for another fun challenge, I love the colours of Fall too, and the inspirations are fabulous! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the DT cards and the lion made me giggle! I have been crafting since I was 8 when I used to make my dolls clothes - using paper patterns!!! That was 56 years ago and I must have tried every craft going until I found card making and I have been doing this for about 15 years or so now. My craft room looks more like a warehouse - my husband has taken pictures!!!!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for another fabulous challenge and the fantastic inspirations.
    I have emailed Sam a couple of times about winning the July challenge but not heard back or got my badge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT cards. I have been crafting just over 3 years. Stacey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been crafting as long as I can remember but still feel like a newbie when I see how fast the paper crafting is evolving. Thanks for a fabulous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous makes by the DT. Ive been crafting all my life but papercrafting for the last 6 years. I started off by copy drawing from my comics when I was little, then whilst at high sch I loved the sewing classes & used to do a lot of the work at home then onto cross stitch but when my dexterity started to go I went on to card making. I still sew occasionally now but only every few months ;0 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, DT,
    I would like to eliminate some entries because I realized I entered more than three times, but when I put the arrow on my entry there is not the paper basket. What can I do to eliminate them?
    Thank you!

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mariangela, don't worry - if you give me the numbers you want to remove I'll just discount them from the entries :) Thanks for letting us know xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Sam,
      the numbers I want to eliminate are 4, 5, 27 and 40. Thank you!

      Mariangela ;-)

      Delete